This page describes about the Lidia PIM
Lidia PIM, the member of the Lidia product family responsible for digital product data management the current version, v1.0, at the time of its inception was released, taking into account the following points designed and continues to develop:
- Application architecture in line with one of the main trends in the world of web-based software micro-service based architecture
- In a data center located within the country borders for customers currently located in Turkey cloud-based hosting
- Rental license fee, software as a service (SaaS) usage
With the widespread use of the Internet in the 2000s and the positioning of the Internet as an active sales and marketing channel by organizations, there has been a need to enrich product data for external use. Although this need has been met for a long time with ERP systems where product data is already managed, with the increasing use of broadband Internet and the increasing tendency of consumers to buy products without touching them, it has become inevitable to use high-resolution images, product videos and detailed narrative texts to promote a product correctly in the digital environment. This need is beyond the basic design and scope of ERP systems. Lidia PIM, which is in the "PIM (Product Information Management)" category that emerged in line with modern digital product data management needs, started to be developed by T&G Workshop in 2021 and started to be used with alpha version in mid-2022.
Current status; Lidia PIM v1.0 supports the following core processes Easy product data import into the application (Product onboarding)
Product data can be imported into the Lidia PIM application by integration using the Lidia PIM API or by using Excel files.
Ability to edit and enrich product data (Product data management & enrichment)
Within the Lidia PIM application, it is possible to manage product data according to certain standards and The following processes can be operated / capabilities can be used for enrichment.
Product catalog design;
- Product features / options o Product labels
- Product relationships o Size / Dimension uses
- Product brands
- Product categories and their data schemas (now called product families)
- Product lists (special lists)
- Product images
- Product documentation
- Product videos
Additional requirements for product data management;
- Data locks Ability to transfer product data to external stakeholders without the need for technical support (Product publication)
With the help of Lidia PIM application, channels to be fed with product data can be created and feeds can be set up for these channels. Filters can be added for the products to be included in the feeds, and the envelope (including/excluding which fields) of the products to be exported as a result of the filter can be set.